Get Your Guide To Turkesterone
If you want the most potent supplements on the market, then there’s no doubt that you’ve heard of Turkesterone. It’s been said to boost your strength, testosterone levels, and performance on the field or in the gym. There are claims it works like an anabolic steroid but without the side effects! No downsides, bigger gains, now that’s what we call powerful!
But does Turkesterone live up to the hype surrounding it? There’s only one way to find out!
What is Turkesterone
Found in many insects and plants on the African continent, Turkesterone is a component that is responsible for the growth of these species. Considering its use in human muscle growth and performance enhancement, it makes sense that it would play such a vital role in the things it’s naturally found in.
Turkesterone is part of a group of of compounds known as Ecdysterones. The use of ecdysterones dates back hundreds of years though it’s only been rediscovered recently for its use in muscle growth and performance enhancement that’s been noted in sample studies.
Due to the novelty and limited studies on Turkesterone, it is legal across the United States and holds no restrictions for use. This puts Turkesterone on a pedestal for anyone looking to increase their gains and
Where Turkesterone Came From
Turkesterone is derived from the Ajuga plant of Uzbekistan, though the original origins of Turkesterone range from Turkey to Russia, with no true consensus as to who first began study of the substance. There are traces of the Ajuga plant being used in traditional medicines of the native peoples of Uzbekistan, for treating heart disease to coughing.
Does It Work
Preliminary studies have shown positive results for Turkesterone, but the official answer is ‘maybe’. Human studies are required to be published before any firm results on Turkesterone are given.
The Benefits Of Turkesterone
The top benefits of Turkesterone tend to be:
- Steroid Results Without The Side Effects: The main reason Turkesterone is so popular is because of its steroid like anabolic effects without the adverse side effects.
- No PCT Required: Because Turkesterone does not bind to any receptors, it does not inhibit the body's natural production of testosterone or other chemicals. Meaning you don’t need a cycle of PCT after its use.
- Improved Muscle Growth: One of the main attributes of Turkesterone is increased muscle growth. Considering it is one of the main supplements within plants and insects that allows them to grow, it only makes sense that it would help Human muscle growth!
- Improved Insulin Sensitivity: Improved insulin sensitivity has been linked to better glucose levels.
- Improved Physique: With improved glucose levels and higher muscle building effects, it’s been reported that many individuals see a positive effect upon their physique, resulting in healthier looking bodies.
Turkesterone or Ecdysterone
These two compounds are often confused with one another for their similar effects, but it needs to be noted that they are not the same thing.
A series of compounds known as ecdysteroids are the home of Turkesterone. It is related to a variety of similar compounds found within a wide range of plants and insects. Some of the names of these compounds are ecdysone, ecdysterone, turkesterone, and 20-hydroxyecdysone.
Given how new all of these potential supplements are, different individuals have found more positive effects from one than the others, and vice versa. There is a lot of experimentation going on and trying each for yourself will yield the best results as you can refine which is the best for you.
Where To Buy Turkesterone
Knowing where to buy Turkesterone is as important as knowing what it can do for you. The best supplements you’ll want to head over to SWOLE AF and make sure you pick up our top of the line pre-workout and muscle building supplements. It’s time to stop simply exercising and get SWOLE!